Thursday, July 26, 2012

Making my own schedule...

A lot of people think that having the ability to make your own schedule is fantastic because they may see that I'm out and about and not tied to the office. However, in reality I'm usually still working from my iPhone or laptop no matter where I may be (i.e. taking calls, sending emails & texts). I also do a lot of work while people are at home relaxing and/or sleeping, whether I'm at the office until 11:00pm in the evening or on my laptop at home at 4:00am in the morning. I'm not complaining by any means because I wouldn't change it for anything. Some people say that they'd like to have my job but wouldn't be driven enough to stay on task if they were home alone. What are your thoughts about being able to make your own schedule and the pros & cons that come along with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment