Friday, October 7, 2011

Email thread and voicemails...

I cannot understand why Realtors do not include the chain or thread of emails in their emails. It is idiotic to me when I'm having an email conversation with someone and all the previous emails aren't there for me to review so I can see what was previously said and by whom. It's a very simple settings change to include all previous emails in your email.

In addition to to including the conversation history in the emails, is it that complicated that Realtors don't know how to have a signature block with their contact information in it.

Also, why don't people learn how to leave a proper message. Leaving a message that says "call me" is asinine.
When you leave a message you should say who you are and what you're calling about, while trying to include as much detail as possible. If you leave a message that only says "call me", when that person calls you back and you don't answer what type of voicemail is that person supposed to leave for you since you said absolutely nothing other than call me.

Whew! I've been wanting to get that off my chest for awhile now. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment